Marvel’s Cinematic Universe has taken the world by storm, everyone is talking about the various new projects Kevin Feige has planned. From WandaVision to Ant-man, it is safe to say that Marvel has something for everyone to watch. However, most people associate Marvel with the original 6 Avengers; Ironman, Captain America, Black Widow, Hulk, Thor and Hawkeye. Therefore, in this article you will have the opportunity to find out which Avenger you are most similar to. Through a few different scenarios that you may find yourself in at RHS, the number you pick (1-6) will determine the hero that is most like you!
You see a year 11 girl picking on a year 7 boy, how do you tackle this situation?
- You quietly pull the year 11 girl aside and scorn her.
- As soon as you approach them, the girl runs away quickly.
- After the scene unfolds, you approach the boy and reassure him that not everyone is like her, telling him that you are always there if needed.
- You call out the girl on her lack of style in front of everyone, making the boy laugh at her.
- You make sure the boy is okay before giving the girl a spare pupil handbook for her to read and reflect on her actions.
- You make a scene and shout at the girl then comfort the boy.
You notice that your tuck has gone missing, what do you do next?
- Secretly look around your roommates belongings before confronting them about the packet of your Oreo’s that is in their bin.
- In the next house meeting you announce your missing tuck before realising that you ate it all last night.
- You find out that your roommate stole your food, so you steal their food.
- You do not make a scene about your missing tuck, you just go and buy some more.
- You go around and ask everyone about your missing tuck before making a poster about the importance of not stealing.
- You go find the remnants of your tuck in your roommates bin and shout at them for an hour straight, before apologising by giving them more of your food.
You are giving a presentation in class but completely forget your words, what do you do next?
- You do not forget your words, you have prepared this presentation extremely well
- You make a joke about forgetting your lines before moving on quickly.
- You smoothly move on to the next slide before anyone notices.
- You confidently make up the lines, even if they make no sense.
- You admit to your mistake and apologise to the class and the teacher before moving on.
- You go red and freeze, wishing the world would disappear.
You did not do your prep and have 15 minutes before the lesson starts, what do you do?
- You quickly create an elaborate excuse, which the teacher believes so he gives you an extension.
- You attempt the first two questions before admitting your fault to the teacher.
- You use your wit to convince the teacher that he lost your prep, getting out of it completely.
- 15 minutes is no problem so you complete the prep.
- You always do your preps on time so this would never happen.
- You sincerely apologise to your teacher, trying not to get angry when the teacher shouts at you.
What saying would you use in your ‘Thought of the week’?
- ‘Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all’
- ‘You miss 100% of the shots you do not take’
- ‘Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail’
- ‘The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams’
- ‘Treat others how you want to be treated’
- ‘Keep calm and carry on’
The results …
Mostly 1’s: Black Widow – Like Natasha, you are unpredictable and mysterious. You find comfort sitting in the back of the room but also have no difficulty being the centre of attention. However, remember to let others in and share your feelings, no-one is invincible!
Mostly 2’s: Thor – Thor is a popular and charismatic ‘god’ just like you. You command the room when you enter as well as acting as a loyal and reliable shoulder to cry on. Sometimes, like Thor, you tend to be naïve, doing before you think, so use your head before your fist!
Mostly 3’s: Hawkeye – Clint and you are both quick on your feet, adapting to any situation. Not being afraid to bend the rules, you both follow your own morals but are consistently loyal to your family/ friends. Remember to always stick to the straight and narrow and try not to let one mistake cost your downfall, it always gets better!
Mostly 4’s: Ironman – Just like the billionaire playboy philanthropist, you are innovative, creative and ahead of your peers. You are a valued team player, whom everyone respects. You may sometimes let your ego cloud your judgement but you always work hard for what you get!
Mostly 5’s: Captain America – You are a natural born leader like Steve Rogers, always doing what is best for the world. With a strong moral compass, you never fail to help others in need. Although, like Cap you tend to be too sensitive so try building a tougher skin!
Mostly 6’s: Hulk – Not only are you incredibly strong willed, you are also down to earth and kind. You are an all rounder; sporty, artistic and academic just like Bruce Banner. However, make sure to not let your anger get the better of you, lashing out at others is not always the right thing to do!