Staff Rant #3 – Mrs Kemsley
Things that drive me bonkers (in no particular order):
- Bottle-flipping. I think you know why…
- Going to bed too cold and then waking up too hot. How does that even happen..?
- Theresa May holding Trump’s hand as though he’s not a racist bigot.
- When my dog is sick on my bed.
- The word ‘bae’. Year 7 – I kid you not – “Bro you totally stole my bae!” WHAT DOES THAT MEEEAN?
- Finding odd shoes. Where do all the other shoes go?
- When my classroom isn’t warm enough to bring red wine to the right temperature. Which is not the primary purpose of my classroom, incidentally.
- People who bring cake to break in the staff room. Yes, I know you’re being lovely but now I have eaten a whole gateau.
- Un-stuck-in sheets. Who knows where they will be in a week’s time.
- That netball is played in January. Otherwise known as the month when people lose feeling in their extremities.